Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
03 sv1000, custom 2:1 short pipe, Dynatek Fusion efi controller, repainted, tail raise.
39 Posts
that radiator gaurd is the move man, my first disaster with my bike was a pebble punching a hole in my radiator on a few test hits when it was still new to me. i didnt realize i was running dry until i got home

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
that radiator gaurd is the move man, my first disaster with my bike was a pebble punching a hole in my radiator on a few test hits when it was still new to me. i didnt realize i was running dry until i got home
Damn that would suck!!! The original owner put some chicken wire looking mesh in front of of with some zip ties, thought it time to do her some justice with an actual guard lol.

·
Registered
03 sv1000, custom 2:1 short pipe, Dynatek Fusion efi controller, repainted, tail raise.
39 Posts
im an ACE certified zip tie mechanic lol, all the body work on mine is ziptied one way or another.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Random, you get your suspension put together yet? im so curious to hear how it feels

41 - 44 of 44 Posts