Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys and girls, I figured i would sign onto these forums, because i am the proud new owner of a blue 01 sv 650 this is my first bike, I build minitrucks, for fun and own a slamed 03 f150 that i built . but figured it was time to put my self on two wheels also, I ran across this bike on craigslist and fell in love with it, since this is a sv forum this should be the best place for me to learn about these bikes, Im a mechainc by trade so tinkering with it wont be a problem!!!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Welcome to SVR. Throw up a pic or 2 also.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ho do u post pics on these forums

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh ok i should have some pics from home on here in a day or two im in kuwait working as a contractor i havnt even seen it in person yet my brother brought it home yesterday for me, not a bad purchase for 3 gs,. but the pic in the sig is the actual bike but i will get better pics

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just went crazy today online, ordreing parts, for it a new brake lever, throtle grip . rear spools . front and rear stands and a service manual.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
nice...the addiction has started.

welcome.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its been raining here the past 2 days, and its about to get really humid . Im only 2 miles off of the ocean, but hell the money is good , Im usally working in Iraq dodging mortars about twice a month, but kuwait is nice but it has nothing on dubai, that place is awsome for a middle eastern country, but i am starting to miss the good ole usa, I cant wait to crack the throttle open on it,

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks alot guys. I build minitrucks for fun and dragging my f150 at 80mph is a blast and watch the rooster tail of sparks as the frame is crying for mercy is a blast but there was a puzzle missing in the eqation, . lets see dump girlfreind, buy bike, puzzle complete. lol:fiddy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts