Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gilrs name is Mario , ran into the site on my google search for the SV650 . im really intrested in getting some trackdays under my belt so i can become a better rider .i plan on purchasing an sv650 real soon but i would like to learn a lil bit more about the bike first .I have included a pic of my curent ride its a 2002 gsxr Telefonica , its my DD to and from work with the ocasional sunday rides to arcadia and lake placid . Im a tech at Germain BMW so if anyone on here needs help with there beemer PM me or hit me up on the email [email protected] . Also would like to thank all the troops for serving and seperfi to all my fellow MArines on this site . I was in the MArine COrp from 2000-2007 and im also a veteran of the war in Iraq and Afgan . Well thats about it anything else just ask ;D.

MODS:
PCIII custom tune , cuningham performance
Yoshi TRS Full System
BMC filter
Iridium Plugs
Ape MCT
750 Shocks
R1 throttle
520 conversion
HID Headlights
GPR-V4 Dampner
Galfer Brake Lines
Pazzo Levers
EBC pads

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome Mario and Semper Fi from a "fellow" jarhead of the female persuation. Sweet bike! This is a great site and many good people and advice.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
welcome....im in the port charlotte area and i work on highway 17...started riding 3 and a half months ago and the sv is my first bike

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Floridian.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys , and semper -fi . if you are local to swfl check this site out , a bunch of my budies are on there and we do rides almost every weekend . we also have a lil spot we call the loop . its a nice 2.3 mile road that loops around , no cars , cops,houses, or animals to worry about for miles .
w w w. s w f l c y c l e s . c o m ( im not sure if you are allowed to post other forums . )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts