Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 4th bike and first sv 650 n. After reading all the reviews that said the sv was a bike for beginners and experienced riders i took the plunge looking for a bike that can do it all. Ive had it for 3 wks and i can say that its a great bike....cheap suspension but otherwise great. Love setting all the car alarms off as i go by. The bike really sounds like its a 1200.

Ive owned 2002 zx6r, 2003 zx6r, 2005 zx10r, and now 2006 sv 650n. so i guess its kinda backward but im gonna ride the **** out of her and "become a better rider"

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yea I have to agree with you I just got mine last week and I must say I love it my last bike was 750 katana and this bike just has a smoother feel to the ride and handels great and i love power of the v twin I read some where you can swap the forks with a gsxr for better suspension.if its possable I would love to change mine. "I rather have two big bangs then four little strokes" lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its just makes the right noise. A motorcycle shouldnt sound like a cat whose tail is stepped on.

The gsxr forks are an option expecially if u have an s because u already have clip on's. I got more of a problem with the rear being too stiff...I dont really want to trick out this bike though

·
Registered
7 Posts
mine is red n version same year as yours. tired of racing around with 1000cc around here, i rarely see a 600. which part you from i used to live on benson-hurts. feel free to drop me a pm if you wanna go riding sometime, i know some nice roads around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts