Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not super new, but finally pulled the trigger on a SV. Put the deposit down on a used 07 sv650 from another member on this forum, and should be picking it up this Saturday. So excited I can't wait :eek:;D

Up until now I have been riding an older 1988 Kawasaki ZX600 which I started off on. Should be an interesting transition, hoping for a more comfy butt position :nana:

·
Premium Member
2,843 Posts
Well not super new, but finally pulled the trigger on a SV. Put the deposit down on a used 07 sv650 from another member on this forum, and should be picking it up this Saturday. So excited I can't wait :eek:;D

Up until now I have been riding an older 1988 Kawasaki ZX600 which I started off on. Should be an interesting transition, hoping for a more comfy butt position :nana:
wish for no rain on Saturday. there fun bikes........ welcome

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha no kidding about the rain. Sad part is I think there is some supposed to hit the area, and I am driving about 3 hours back with the bike riding it for the first time. I have some decent Olympia AST gear that should keep me dry, but still nervous about the different riding experience.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome to SVR from a fellow Cincinnatian (Cincinnati-ite?) DCF. Where at in Cinci?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome. East Side here. Weekend looks good. They say rain on Saturday is only going to be a sprinkle in the morning, but we all know how the Natti weather can change on a whim. Maybe I'll C-ya at a bike night some Thursday up in Colerain. I usually go up there because it is a wide variety of bikes not just HD's.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. East Side here. Weekend looks good. They say rain on Saturday is only going to be a sprinkle in the morning, but we all know how the Natti weather can change on a whim. Maybe I'll C-ya at a bike night some Thursday up in Colerain. I usually go up there because it is a wide variety of bikes not just HD's.
East side ey? I am down in New Richmond. Perhaps a ride sometime?

·
Registered
585 Posts
bucks what do you ride? MojoOH is right in clifton too. I'm up there every now and then. Let me know if any of you want to go out for a ride this weekend. I'm good for sunday since it's supposed to be nice.

·
Registered
485 Posts
bucks what do you ride? MojoOH is right in clifton too. I'm up there every now and then. Let me know if any of you want to go out for a ride this weekend. I'm good for sunday since it's supposed to be nice.

I'm on an '03 blue 1000N. I'd be down to ride, I can't this weekend because I have to go up to Columbus. But yeah, hit me up whenever. I'm tired of riding by myself.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
yeah, welcome..Madeira here..
sundays are for KENTUCKY!!
we try to leave the Shell station on the AA, off 275, by 9:30.. less traffic!!
but, there's ALWAYS somebody there to ride with, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, etc, any later and you got Church traffic...

and, YOU have some excellent roads around you also!! just about anything coming up from the river works...

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
you bet!! usually it's myself, jetteman, morph, and a buddy with a Honda Hawk, sometimes a buddy of jetteman's on an R6.. not FAST, but, not SLOW either, a 'spirited' pace [55-70+-] for sure!!

AA Highway, Ky Rt 9, coming from 471, it's the next exit on 275 i think it says Wilder/Maysville..

we try to leave at 9:30, but, ya know how that goes.. might be 9:50, depends how much BS'n is happening!! lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
I may try to hit it up this weekend. Since MojoH isn't going to be in town for any riding. I've heard the LEO have been hittin hard already on 22 some say it is because the assfault junkies. I dunno. The guys I normally ride with have been trying to go on Sat. just to avoid all of that. It works pretty good although last time out I missed a turn because I was too far behind.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts