Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we can see tons of other stats that we could never see before, so i was wondering if there is there a place that we can check out who has the most/least karma points? just curious.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i think unfortunately you have the least that I have seen. Why though? I haven't seen you be mean to others. ???

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I think your in the negative lead right about now. I was at -2 but dropped back to -1. But to me Karma is the best CD by Delerium and only that.

8)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't understand the Karma thing. Could somebody please explain?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
A1A said:
I don't understand the Karma thing. Could somebody please explain?
Thanks!
In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful.' A skillful event is one that is not accompanied by craving, resistance or delusions; an unskillful event is one that is accompanied by any one of those things. (Events are not skillful in themselves, but are so called only in virtue of the mental events that occur with them.)

Therefore, the law of Karma teaches that responsibility for unskillful actions is born by the person who commits them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Kaxter has like -51 :eek: check out his "I want Karma" posts. He screwed himself ;D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nexus242 said:
I think your in the negative lead right about now.  I was at -2 but dropped back to -1.    But to me Karma is the best CD by Delerium and only that.

8)
im partial to Poem. ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yellow Nudist said:
You can see your post stats, which is quite interesting.
you can see anyone's stats. just click on their name and then scroll to the bottom for the stats

·
Registered
482 Posts
Yep. And it's pretty funny to see most of the posting people do (including myself) is between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Work? Who needs work when we have SVR!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts