Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way to see if pm's have been read or not? on the old board, they sat in your outbox until they were read then moved to the sent box. is there something similar that i'm missing here?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I haven't figured out how to do it yet. Guess I am just not GEEKY enough with this computer stuff.

Seriouly anybody else had the same problem.---------I hate change.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Never mind I was able to figure it out. Who knew that was what the little green sheet was for. I just PM'd myself. That sounds kind of wierd.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
knee-dragger777 said:
Never mind I was able to figure it out.  Who knew that was what the little green sheet was for.  I just PM'd myself.  That sounds kind of wierd.
so are you going to share?

·
Registered
290 Posts
stranger said:
so are you going to share?
click on the little green paper at the left hand corner (it sort of looks like an "S")and you can PM.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
knee-dragger777 said:
click on the little green paper at the left hand corner (it sort of looks like an "S")and you can PM.
oh, i know how to send them, i was looking to figure out how to figure out if ones you sent were already read.

·
Registered
290 Posts
No Problem, I think you have to go to a different page and I think it keeps all of your PM's unless you decide to delete them.

I am still new to this game, so I am learning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts