Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, few things to take note of right off the bat...
1. there is a new calendar feature... the button is located next to your profile button at the top.
2. The Karma feature is pretty cool as you can give and take away Karma from other members ;-)
3. in your profile you can set all of your individual preferences on the left side of the page. If you update your age you will be shown in the calendar as having a Birthday coming up.
4. In your profile you can be notified about Private messages as well as new posts and replies to your own posts.
5. yes.... the damn search works ;-)

I am sure you will find more so poke around and see what else you can find. It's a pretty cool board and will solve problems we were having with the old board.

Cheers,
-Rob

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Wahoo, the "read posts since last visit" finally works on my home system!

All Hail the Admin and his wisdom!

Spell chack too! ;)

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
Awesome!!!! Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week. Donations accepted in the form of sticker purchases here

And a big thumbs up to our friends at Aspitel for all the late nights!!! Good going Dan!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Rob, Mods I love this place, and will view/post here always.  With that said I do not like the new layout, sorry.  It's way to busy for my simple mind....................

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Mighty fine!!!

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
OK, I guess I'll be the first to complain... or ask a question

Is there any way to set you own screen colors?  white on black is not very eye soothing and creates some visibility problems, for me anyway

·
Registered
73 Posts
wow the NEW forums is awesome! even tho the "old" forum was brand new to me just a few days ago ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
THe new features and stuff are cool, but I'm with Randy. I want to be able to put the colors back.

We just went through this on the SV portal. They have a switch to be able to toggle between the "DARK SIDE" and "Normal".

This is just hard on the eyes.

N

·
0 Posts
I'm glad everything is darker now, its a lot easier on the eyes. Looking Great!!!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
is there not a button for smilies?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts