Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is soon to be a new option for flush mounts. They are a bit more expensive, but are CNC aluminum and lifetime warranty.

This thread has been going on at the SVprotal site for a while. http://www.sv1000.zyns.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9563&page=1&pp=15 The pictures for the SV aren't up yet, but they aer a lot like the ones for the R1. The site is http://www.watsendesign.com/ The pictures for the SV will be up in the next week or two. The first batch is being made right now.

We are trying to get a group discount set up as well. I will keep you up to date as much as possible. Or maybe someone else from the svportal site.

·
Registered
63 Posts
oh wow thoes look cool! how much do you think they will cost? will they work well with the 01 sv?

·
Registered
419 Posts
HEHE :twisted: Mine are already ordered...shhhhhhh - don't tell though...They are doing them in yellow for me too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, that is why they are for the 03 and later. Fit peftectly into the holes.

That is why we are trying to set-up a group discount to reduce the price for us all.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Matt McHenry said:
Yep, that is why they are for the 03 and later. Fit peftectly into the holes.

That is why we are trying to set-up a group discount to reduce the price for us all.
count me in. i like the flushmounts, but dont like the "bug eyes". this would solve all my problems! well, those concerning my front signals at least

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Matt McHenry said:
Why did this get moved? THis isn't just for the 650. It is also for the 1000.
HELLO!! Any one going to answer me? WHY DID THIS GET MOVED? THESE ARE NOT JUST FOR THE 650.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
YEAH !

it belongs in the main tech forum ..

·
Registered
498 Posts
Matt McHenry said:
Matt McHenry said:
Why did this get moved? THis isn't just for the 650. It is also for the 1000.
HELLO!! Any one going to answer me? WHY DID THIS GET MOVED? THESE ARE NOT JUST FOR THE 650.
Come on man do you not think the mods and the admin have other jobs. Stop yelling, PM them or give them a chance to respond and stop typing in all caps (it sends a message of yelling).

If the Admin wants it here... it goes here. Just start another in the 1000 forum.

Many BBS's don't even allow this sort of blatent advertisement; as they would force you to buy a banner. Relax.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
i was being sarcastic with the "YEAH"

:wink:

however, it does work a lot better to pm a moderator, they dont look at every thread, everyday.

and by the way, its not advertising if hes a customer... he just found a cool product and wants to spread the word about it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
wonderjosh said:
i was being sarcastic with the "YEAH"

:wink:

however, it does work a lot better to pm a moderator, they dont look at every thread, everyday.

and by the way, its not advertising if hes a customer... he just found a cool product and wants to spread the word about it.
Your right. Sorry I missed that he was a customer.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
*group hug*

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did contact a MOD he doesn't know anything about it. I know what all CAPS means.

You started accusing me of blatent advertisement before you knew what you were talking about.

All I did is to do what the section is for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will they have the extra three LEDs on the side like the ones pictured for the 04 R1's?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actaully there is going to be one more. Theyare spread out a little bit more. The R1's only has 9 LED's the SV'a will have 10.

If you look at page 3 of the sv portal link I posted at the beginning of this thread, there is a rough sketch of how it will look.

Wicked said:
Will they have the extra three LEDs on the side like the ones pictured for the 04 R1's?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts