Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Sweet a$$, thanks! They had factory error Nelson Rigg CL-950 saddlebags for $75, minus 10% they were $67.50! Just have a slightly misaligned pocket...fully functional, full warranty...

·
Registered
142 Posts
I prolly got the only ones...

Tee hee :nana:
Enjoy:'( they have gotten enough of my money over the few months anyway. A*boots, tourmaster pants and gloves, dam* you boring winter for making me spend money.

EDIT: I just think I love Newenough to much!

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
The cl deluxe bags are great.... I have a set myself..... I think I like the trunk bag a bit better though... it seems to be more convenient... but I got the set anyway....

Hahah I put up a couple of these this last week too... perhaps we need a sticky thread with the latest have at 'er 1st come 1st served posts for new enough discounts....

I might need to get some boots soon too... but I'm going to have to try them on in a store first... D A M N things never fit right...

Jackets are ok.. there is some give.. but boots and gloves are pains in my a$$.... well pants too... they always make the legs too long, the thighs too thin, the ass too small and the waist too big.... sheesh one would think everyone has extra long chicken legs....

What do you think... a thread for NewEnough discount codes? I think it is not too bad of an idea... they do semi-sponser the site with the donations after all...

·
Registered
308 Posts
The cl deluxe bags are great.... I have a set myself..... I think I like the trunk bag a bit better though... it seems to be more convenient... but I got the set anyway....

Hahah I put up a couple of these this last week too... perhaps we need a sticky thread with the latest have at 'er 1st come 1st served posts for new enough discounts....

I might need to get some boots soon too... but I'm going to have to try them on in a store first... D A M N things never fit right...

Jackets are ok.. there is some give.. but boots and gloves are pains in my a$$.... well pants too... they always make the legs too long, the thighs too thin, the ass too small and the waist too big.... sheesh one would think everyone has extra long chicken legs....

What do you think... a thread for NewEnough discount codes? I think it is not too bad of an idea... they do semi-sponser the site with the donations after all...
I think its a good idea but since there isn't one yet

http://www.newenough.com/cart/redeem_code/9F8593B1884B

·
Registered
476 Posts
how do you guys get these 10% codes? do you have to purchase a certain amount and they send you a code, or do you just get one occasionally for being on their email list?

·
Registered
308 Posts
how do you guys get these 10% codes? do you have to purchase a certain amount and they send you a code, or do you just get one occasionally for being on their email list?
I got mine a few weeks after an order witch was $35. they email it to you and ask you to pass it on if your not going to use it.

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
I think you can get them if you sign up for their list too... but I am not sure when they send them... it's usually a month or so after you bought from them...

I've used them in the past... but this time I got 2 of them and posted here as I never needed anything so I passed it on... 10% off $200 is better than a kick in the nuts I'd say especially when you are going to buy anyway.... Plus do a "happy customer review" and you get a voucher that never expires and can be combined with other vouchers in the future.... I saved up about $150 in them and used them all at once... they do add up ;D

·
Registered
476 Posts
i've been on their email list for about 2 months. where's my discount!! i have a lot on my shopping list

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
mine were going to my junkmail for a while...

but I had pretty much bought stuff from them every couple months so perhaps that was why I got them... buy a patch kit or something... do a review and then wait a while and see if you get one.. then you can use the gift cert for going the review along with the 10%

or just wait here till someone else posts with one.. and jump on it ;D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Dang, sorry guys. Both of mine ran out on the 10th. Maybe you can call them and ask for 10% off?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts