Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
crappy camera phone shot of the new sv racebike. it's awaiting the new team paintjob as we speak. high res pix when it's done.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just did the wera school at ledges last september on my old copper bike. I will be running the NC region of WERA this year in LWT SS,HWT SS, and possibly LWT SB.

·
Registered
26 Posts
owndjoo said:
i just did the wera school at ledges last september on my old copper bike. I will be running the NC region of WERA this year in LWT SS,HWT SS, and possibly LWT SB.
Okay, I might only see you at Nashville or Road A for the cycle jam and GNF. So, I take it your a novice? Saw the white plates on your bike.
Dude, you've got nine race weekends in your schedule, plus that killer mid-ohio round. We're down to only six races in our region now.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought the bike off shawn alexander. he won the NC region in LWT Superbike and formula2 with it in 2005. and it is a SS bike. It'll be repainted to the Pure Sports Designs team colors by Jerry VanHorn complete with the new yellow backgrounds and my 852. I love all the rounds we have up here! but it seems that the NC is lacking in the rider part of things

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, I've met Jerry. He and Joe Ball (?) helped me push start my bike at the last Cycle Jam when my starter was acting up. Yeah, you've got quite a few races. I've heard Grattan isn't that great, but you do get to run Autobahn. Do you guys not have many racers turn out for the lwt classes up there? We usually have a good sized grid, except for the Nashville round.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm not sure, i havent been to a sprint day yet. i just did the riders school on saturday at ledges last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts