Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OTD wasn't much for haggling, but the **** thing was just too nice to sweat a few hundred bucks.

08 naked, no ABS. 1,600 miles. Gray. Mods are gel seat, carbon M4, fender delete, and bar-end mirrors (probably need to come off, the fit in the garage will be TIGHT).

Looks practically brand new, a couple minor imperfections here and there, but I guess that saves me having to obsess over the first one. Original owner, bought at OTD in 2/08, 600 mile service done there and I got a copy of the receipt. Story is that the guy decided to get ATVs for the whole family, bought them at OTD and traded the bike in. I believe it. I got the original seat, mirrors, and the fairing for the rear seat thrown in. Maybe I could have gotten a better deal if I kept looking, but I started out looking for a "practically new" bike and I'm thinking I did just about as well as I could have in that regard. Happy. Real happy.

Will post pics when I get home tonight. Thanks everyone that gave me advice.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Welcome. Ride it, and don't look back (figuratively and literally).

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's so awesome, can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats! Love the '08 gray...not as much as the blue mind you...but almost!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure exactly how to post pictures, so let me try one and if it works I'll post some more.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope. Let me search for how to post photos.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Imageshack it is. Thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
There she is! Cennis, that bike is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Looks just like mine ;D Except you have the M4 slipon (lucky dog) ;) Time to get out there and put her through the paces. Awesome brother!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts