Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As usual I am trying to find a cheap deal on something :)

in this case though I might not cheap out- just found this however and figured i'd ask if anyone's had experience with them (google has come up real dry thus far)

http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Black-Front-Brake-Suzuki/dp/B008UKWCP8/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1348450183&sr=8-12&keywords=sv650+rotors

Seems a little fishy, they sell a lot of other crap (those stupid chrome skull taillights included...)

But perhaps the rotors are actually made by a reputable brand? They don't look half bad at least.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
They are fine rotors.

2500+ miles on my Neverland rotors. Feel great. No warping or pulsing. Just use new pads and bed them in well.

Great deal.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I am going to try them on the race track next year... I am just curious... i will let you guys know

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got these installed this weekend:

They are really solid, look very professional and clean And stop just as well as the oems did.

EDIT: and they look sweet ;)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I am more concerned with how they will do once you really heat them up on the track.... hopefully nothing major!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Did you put new pads on the new rotors? The street pic shows some dark bands on the discs where the pads are rubbing. Shouldn't the wear/bedding discoloration be more even across the rotor?

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Nah that is just how they wear on some caliper/pad combos... these are mocked off Galfers... below is a set of Galfers on a BMW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts