Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took off all the stock fairings, added my jack up plates and lowered the stock clip ons....the riding position is much better now. Going on tomorow are flush-mounts and a bicycle speedo, ordered my headlight set up yesterday....I'll be the first that I know of to have it on an SV :) Also new since last posted pics is the full M4 Ti highmount, and seat cowl...more to come!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the club!

As for the headlight, I didn't want to say this...but I have seen two other SVs with it :-\(if you're still getting the cyclops), but thats alright, cause it looked great on it!

Got a link for that bike speedo? Or some details on it, like does it only go up to 99mph like most, and does it have a built in odometer, runs of battery, and those sort of things.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lookin good Ryan.
Good luck with the project.
P.S. thanx for your old headlight. ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evilbologna said:
Welcome to the club!

As for the headlight, I didn't want to say this...but I have seen two other SVs with it :-\(if you're still getting the cyclops), but thats alright, cause it looked great on it!

Got a link for that bike speedo? Or some details on it, like does it only go up to 99mph like most, and does it have a built in odometer, runs of battery, and those sort of things.
Thanks for giving it away ;)

Got any pics of them?

J

·
0 Posts
Evil yours was my favorite when you had your home made windscreen (i just loved it). Yellownudist also had a hot bike. Filthy has a sweet first gen bike.

Storz keep us posted on how yours comes out. More pics.. More pics..

·
Registered
270 Posts
that looks sick...i was cruising the acerbis site and found some pretty cool ishtar myself...i cant wait to get my bike

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yall just wait, mine is at the 98.5% done mark. The Yellow Nudist is dead, and the evilbologna is alone. Soon out of the depts of Fort Worth the Silver brother will appear with a single rider, and hell followes with him.

yall like that quote, I just watched dawn of the dead sorry. Mine will be done by hopefully tonight. (fingers crossed)

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
avalona2000 said:
Yall just wait, mine is at the 98.5% done mark.  The Yellow Nudist is dead, and the evilbologna is alone.  Soon out of the depts of Fort Worth the Silver brother will appear with a single rider, and hell followes with him.

yall like that quote, I just watched  dawn of the dead sorry.   Mine will be done by hopefully tonight.                     (fingers crossed)
I am all alone :-[ however, my bike is not done, theres alot still planned for it and a few things coming soon. I can't stop, ever. But I am liking this following of pimpin' nakeds, can't wait to see how yours turns out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
storz

What are you planning on doing with your parts you removed? I'd be interested in the headlight fairing bracket. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I posted them for sale in the appropriate section, however the fairing stay and the headlight are already sold, I do have the windscreen and plastic still.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts