Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know if any of you good souls would be willing to let me borrow a mighty vac this weekend. I'm going to be prepping my bike and getting it ready for the new season and the one tool I have not purchased yet is a Mightyvac.

I live in Brooklyn but my bike is in storage way up in Chappaqua. I would be more than willing to meet up to pick it up and leave some kind of deposit if you like.

Thanks a lot and look forward to seeing you all out at the track.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where in Bklyn?
Ft. Greene baby! S. Portland and Lafayette

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

:lol: I am in Jersey. You can borrow mine.... Though since I got speed bleeders, you can have it, if I forget about it.
Man I really need to get these, maybe I will pick some up this week.

Any chance you ever come into the city? The amount of money I will pay in tolls is almost the same cost as buying a mightyvac myself :p

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Man I really need to get these, maybe I will pick some up this week.

Any chance you ever come into the city? The amount of money I will pay in tolls is almost the same cost as buying a mightyvac myself :p

They are worth every penny. no mess, a couple pumps and the things are fully bled in about 3 minutes.

I curse the mighty vac... I curse it's very being....

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are worth every penny. no mess, a couple pumps and the things are fully bled in about 3 minutes.

I curse the mighty vac... I curse it's very being....
It's one of those things I've been meaning to buy forever but keep forgetting to.

When do you want it? I'm in the williamsburg area.
I was going to use it this weekend, I can swing by and meet you any time this week whatever works best for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts