Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some recommendations here. I recently laid my sv down and damaged my oem lowers, the oem frame sliders are garbage, they didn't help dampen the fall. The bracket just broke. I need to replace the upper and lower fairing. Doesn't anybody have suggestions for aftermarket fairings at a decent price? preferably one that can accomadate good sliders? (within North America)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have some lower fairings for gen.1 sv650s the right side needs a little work but no cracks and should be pretty easy to repair. PM me or email if interested.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is a second gen model, I'm going to put all new fairings on, I'm just wondering what options beside oem do I have?

·
Registered
241 Posts
The only decent street fairings that I've seen (and liked) are the sharkskinz. You will have to cut a hole for the frame sliders, but it can't be too hard. Only problem is the price...at about $800 plus paint...it can get a little expensive.
I think they look better than the OEM fairings anyways, I just can't afford them yet.
Cheapest place I've seen them yet is www.indysuperbike.com
Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.