Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so this has absolutely nothing to do with motorcycles. I am at my last step of remodeling my kitchen and I can't quite picture what the overall look will be. We are going with granite countertops and are torn between two colors.

Could someone please photoshop the two different colors onto the countertop for me.

Cabinets

Tropical Brown

Giallo Veneziano

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Something like this??

I like the first one cause of the black stone contrast.

:)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff. That is pretty much what I was looking for. The first one is a close picture of the granite slab so the graining looks bigger than it is. It is actually more along the lines of the second one just a different color. The second one looks a little washed out to me.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
The second one looks a little washed out to me.
Yeah I know the granite isn't to real size scale but it got all fuzzy when I tried to reduce the size of it and the second one had a bit too much of the clone and healing stamp on it. But it should give you a rough idea of what it might look like.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff I wasn't trying to imply it was something you did. It was more along the lines that the color as a whole looks washed out against the rest of the room.

The appliances are stainless steel with black trim (you can barely see the dishwasher in the pic). The wall will be the slate tile that is already there. I just haven't finished putting the bottom rows (and the top row) on since I was waiting on the wife to decide what she wanted to do for countertops. The outlet covers will be stainless steel as well...something along the lines of this

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
I would go with the first one.

.....But I also wouldn't have final say in the matter. ;)

Let me know if you need a hand, when you're tossing those things in the house.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would go with the first one.

.....But I also wouldn't have final say in the matter. ;)

Let me know if you need a hand, when you're tossing those things in the house.
I think we were already leaning towards the first one, but we just had to make sure the other one wouldn't look better. Nothing could be worse than spending the $$ on granite countertops and end up not liking them.

This is the only job I am subbing out. I found a place that will fabricate and install them for $2600. Easily the most expensive part of the entire remodel, but it will be well worth it to me. So there will be no need to break our backs getting those heavy things into the house, but you are always more than welcome to come and watch the contractor install them with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts