Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I am about 140 miles from Gainesville. I wouldn't mind riding over for a ride one day, but the new tires for my bike haven't been mounted yet, and no riding for me until that gets done. Hopefully that will happen this weekend or next.

Dan

_______

·
Registered
421 Posts
hey man i am in athens and i was thinking about heading up 129 tomorrow to hit the 180 / 60 loop. let me know if yall are still planning to meet up and where.

·
Registered
421 Posts
yea should be. gotta clear it with the old lady but will most likely see you guys in the morning.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here are a few pics from our ride today . We had 8 SVs show up for the ride through the north ga mountains. Weather was good for the most part although it was a little chilly to start the day. The roads were in good shape other than a few spots that were a little sketchy. I ended up putting a little over 200 miles on the bike today. Hope everybody made it home safe. I dont know about you guys but im beat......

It was great to meet some folks from the board. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

·
Registered
203 Posts
man i wish savannah wasnt a good 5 hours away from the mountains :/ looks like a nice area. making me regret moving out of vermont for ohio even more. (and of course the wonderful coastal plains of the savannah area, with not a corner to be found.)

btw, lowers are nice for colder weather :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.