Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
these might looks nice once the bike is painted and done.... very old school to go with your BRG new paint..... maybe even flip them upside down. I hear you can see a tonne behind you....ask magpie, I believe he uses them.

oops, sorry they're Napolean Bar ends

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
yeah, I might go with a set if my sh!tty bar ends I bought off the internet break off finally...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yep, that's what I'm using as well. I only have one currently but I love it...no more elbows. I got mine from kuerbo619 on here.

Brad, are your bars milled aluminum or are they tubes? These are meant to work with 7/8" handlebars.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I really like my CRG lane splitter bar-end mirrors. Go them off of Solomotoparts.com Great price too. I think they look really nice, and I love the fact that they fold in when I have to lane split.

Foxracer

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't know about the more expensive Napoleon brand mirrors, but Emgo make some lookalikes that are pretty good. I bought the Emgos and like them pretty well. There is some vibration/shake so there is a bit of distortion at speed. I have never had bar-end mirrors before so I have nothing to compare to. For $30 they are tough to beat-but far from perfect. I have trouble believing any bar-end mirror will be distortion free.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
my 3rd eye mirrors fit just fine on my GSXR clipons.
just use a longer screw to go through the barend and into the expansion nut.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts