Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone first post on here! I’ve had my sv for almost 7 years now bought it when I was 20. I’ve been wanting to do the gsxr front end swap for years just haven’t had the time. I’m in ny so due to corona I have a lot of extra time on my hands and I’m trying to do research on everything I need but it’s confusing jumping back and forth. I’m wondering if there is a start to finish guide on doing the swap that I just haven’t found yet. I have a 2004 sv650 with an 07 motor(original blew a few years back) and I have an 04-05 gsxr front end fork and triple in my cart on eBay! I appreciate any and all help!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi, There are literally hundreds of pages covering this in great detail in this forum and in the SV650 Facebook groups. You have a good start with what is in your cart. Just make sure the rest of the parts are compatible. I went with an 01 gsxr1000 complete front end. Forks, trees, wheel, calipers, pads, Breaking rotors and even a usable slick for $500 from a local MA Twins Cup racer. From there it was just bars controls, lines and so on sourced from forums, fb groups, eBay and so on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
182 Posts
Start here
New Fork Swap Guide

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Start here
New Fork Swap Guide

This post has been a huge help! I found this front end 04 SUZUKI GSXR600 GSX-R 600 OEM FRONT END FORKS WHEEL BRAKE CALIPERS | eBay does it look like its missing anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts