Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 2006 SV is my first bike and this is my first week riding. For some reason :-[when I was moving the bike in my apartment's parking lot and through some mistake I dropped the bike :-[. The damage is on the right side and broke the front brake lever and the the shell of the turn signal. On a minor side it scratched the bar end. So what levers are good and same for turn signals. I was looking at flush mounts but don't want my visibility to others to diminish. Hit me up with advice !

·
Registered
299 Posts
Since you're still new to riding, no sense in buying any expensive accessories. I'd just go with cheap aftermarket signals and lever. I broke my clutch lever in a similar "oops" moment and bought a cheap generic aftermarket one from a local shop--I think it was like $13. Actually, I got 2 just in case.

Oh, and if you don't have them yet, Motosliders. :)

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I busted my front right turn signal shell, and someone on this forumn was nice enough to send me a replacement. Many menbers replace their stock units...you might find a replacement either free or very little cost.

·
Registered
394 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts