Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Man, this sucks. I'm supposed to get one of those first 25 sets! I was under the impression that it would take longer for them to get them right. It's too close to the holidays. I'm maxed out right now and can't afford them. :'(

I haven't got my email from Max yet. Maybe he forgot and I'll be off the list. ;D

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WeezerKDI said:
Man, this sucks. I'm supposed to get one of those first 25 sets! I was under the impression that it would take longer for them to get them right. It's too close to the holidays. I'm maxed out right now and can't afford them. :'(

I haven't got my email from Max yet. Maybe he forgot and I'll be off the list. ;D
did he quote you a price? ... or at least a ballpark figure?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Josh, this is old news. Sanchez was testing them out at MSRH a while back. They are suppossedly going to cost around $1500.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lkm said:
Josh, this is old news.  Sanchez was testing them out at MSRH a while back.  They are suppossedly going to cost around $1500.

eh.. read my post fooktardo, I said "making progress" ... as in, an update from the last bit of news about them.

And the first test wasn't at MSRH... the track wasn't even completed until last month. :p

Go back to post whoring in the open forum mr. smarty pants.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
lol.  I'll show you who's MR. Smarty Pants on the track joshie.

edit: no I'm not going to crash into you.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DucOwner said:
Josh, you are testy now... PMS maybe?
My gf just started her period... maybe I'm having sympathy bitchyness. ;D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
WTF didn't you come to the TXSV meet. NOOB!!!!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lkm said:
WTF didn't you come to the TXSV meet. NOOB!!!!
because im too cool for yall!

just kidding! :)

i will go to some meets in the spring maybe :)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Ok. Feel free to bring some non-SVers too. We had 2TL1000 guys there.

·
Registered
606 Posts
We deal with TL guys too, Kelly at SVRS ride a TL-S made to look like a Gen1 naked SV, fools a lot of noobs like lil Joshie...

Paint that bike yet Josh? I heard you can buy paint in a can that sprays out when you push a nozzle down?! LOL ;D Noob

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DucOwner said:
We deal with TL guys too, Kelly at SVRS ride a TL-S made to look like a Gen1 naked SV, fools a lot of noobs like lil Joshie...

Paint that bike yet Josh? I heard you can buy paint in a can that sprays out when you push a nozzle down?! LOL  ;D  Noob
dont make me use lkms crashing into you at a trackday idea :mad:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Novadesigns said:
Oh man, I hope you guys get all that crashing into each other stuff out of your system. I don't want to come to the next trackday only to be missled by one of you hotshots! ;)
Grins.  We stay away from each other except this one time I did pass wonderjosh.  muhahahahahahah

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lkm said:
Grins. We stay away from each other except this one time I did pass wonderjosh. muhahahahahahah
you mean when i was stopped in the pits? :p jk

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Novadesigns said:
Oh man, I hope you guys get all that crashing into each other stuff out of your system. I don't want to come to the next trackday only to be missled by one of you hotshots! ;)
hey, just dont make us mad and you wont have anything to worry about.. mua.. muahaha.. muahahahahahaha ;D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
lkm said:
WTF didn't you come to the TXSV meet.  NOOB!!!!
What meet!?

Why didn't I know about this. And why isn't it in the South Central region forum?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts