Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I suppose I'm going to do to this bike what I've done to almost every vehicle I've owned: Mod the crap outta it. So, I'll be starting my thread now, while the bike is pretty unmodified.

I bought it a month or so ago, and it already had some mods, like a fender eliminator that I don't recognize, and a Leo Vince SBK carbon fiber high mount clip-on exhaust, and an OEM rear seat cowl. So, here's a couple of pics of it before I put the lower fairings on it:

And here's a couple of pics with the lower fairings installed. I need motosliders now because it is without sliders right now.:confused2:

I also installed spool sliders for the swingarms and did a snorkelectomy, (excellent modification, and I have no friggin idea why it didn't come that way from the factory.)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My first project is ordered and in the mail coming to me:

Progrip 724 gel grips
Heli-bars
R6 throttle tube

Oh and seperately: SW-Motech mirror wideners

On friday (payday), I'll try to get my hands on some motosliders for fully faired bikes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heli-bars are installed, and the R6 throttle tube, and gel grips.

I had to set up the silliest looking contraption to torque the steering stem nut down. I'll post a pic of it later...
Here's the SW-Motech Mirror Wideners installed. They work great...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update: Motosliders are on and got new tires! Pilot Power 2CT! I have the chicken strips worn to within a cm of the edge. WOW, these tires make a HUGE difference over the Dunflop 220's. Those tires couldn't hold traction during regular braking on tarmac on a warm day... These 2CT's are sooo sticky and they make my mountain riding 1000% more confident. Pics to follow soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts