Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you will remember these rearset plates that another Nate was selling here in the past.

Review here: http://www.itrocks.com/editorials/natesplates.htm

Now, Motosliders will soon be selling them! Nate offered me his remaining stock as he hasn't had the time to pursue selling them. We haven't set a price yet, but hope to have them later this week. Nate used to sell them for $60 shipped. We'll be offering them for less than that.

More details to follow.

And, I just wanted to say thanks to rearset Nate for the offer of selling his remaining stock to us!

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Re: Nates Rearset Plates!

[offtopic] Nate, you and Jen making an appearance in June? It would be cool to hang out with you guys again.[/threadjack]

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

[offtopic] Nate, you and Jen making an appearance in June? It would be cool to hang out with you guys again.[/threadjack]
Not this year. Not in the budget, unfortunately. We'll be heading out to Washington in June, but don't have enough to hit the Rally as well. I'm going to miss it this year!

I'm thinking we may have to show up next year! I'm thinking we GOTTA ride the new to us CB350 through the Gap!

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts

I'm thinking we may have to show up next year! I'm thinking we GOTTA ride the new to us CB350 through the Gap!
Hell yeah! *crosses fingers and hopes there's a rally next year*

·
Registered
150 Posts

ive been looking to pick up a pair of nates plates when do you plan to have them for sale?

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts

I haven't been following rally stuff this year. Is attendance way down, or some reason why there wouldn't be one?
Yeah, lots of regulars are threatening not to show up, likely to be a small gathering. I'm sure there will still be plenty of people going next year, just seems kind of sad the number of folks not going this year that we're used to seeing.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Should have them up for sale Thursday evening. Price will be $39.95 + 4.95 for standard shipping.

·
Registered
421 Posts

any pics of them on the SV?

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Up for sale, finally!

$39.95 + $4.95 shipping for one pair. These move the pegs up and back 1". They include all hardware (Shifter extender, zinc plated bolts and nylock nuts)

These are the same plates that were sold previously by another Nate on the board. Motosliders is now selling them, and at a lower price than available before by $15!

Again, a review of those here along with install instructions: http://www.itrocks.com/editorials/natesplates.htm

Order Here:
www.motosliders.com/MS-6.html

1 - 20 of 55 Posts