Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a complete stock front end here (that was in excellent condition btw) and ended up only using the forks so I have a very clean set of triples left over. I also have the risers. Handlebars shown are also for sale and are not stock, they are a bit taller and further back than stock (I don't know what brand it is). The bars make the upright riding position of the first gen naked even more upright, very comfy. Pics below, will take best offer plus shipping or pickup/meetup in the nyc vicinity on any of this. Thanks.

Edit: Can't believe I successfully uploaded a picture, the photobucket link will show you different angles. Cat litter and litter box only included if you take the cat (not shown)

[/IMG]

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/raffdearco/

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best offer on this stuff, I'm moving soon and would rather not add this to the total poundage being moved. Thanks.
Raff

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Risers have been sold.

Bars, upper triple and lower triple still available and taking best offers.

Thanks.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any idea if those handlebars would clear stock front fairing of an 06s?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Can't say with any certainty as I haven't put them up against a 2nd gen but based on the extra height (about .75" taller) and length (they are about 1.5" wider than stock) I can't imagine how they would get anywhere near the front fairing so I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any idea if those handlebars would clear stock front fairing of an 06s?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Apparently handlebars have markings on edges to tell you what they are! Looks like they are Flanders handlebars model number 650-02111, ST1100 style bend chrome with a 3.5" rise.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Handlebars sold.

All that is left are the lower and upper naked triples.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you want to get rid of them before leaving I'll cover the shipping cost.

Thanks but since I'm only down to the lower and upper triples they're not quite that burdensome to store (handlebars were the pain). Besides, I've destroyed triples before so having an incredibly clean spare won't bother me.

Appreciate the bump as well.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Handlebars sold.

All that is left are the lower and upper naked triples.

UPDATE

Still have both triples.

Some new stuff:
Rear 1st gen seat with a tear in the cover (will throw in the material to replace cover if wanted).

2000 Red front fender, there are cracks near the mounting tabs but it is fully functional (used it for months before I took it off) and mounts with no problem, very solid.

Tribo seat cover for 1st gen rear seat. Really helps passengers from sliding around.

Marine grade vinyl for covering seats, will cut to size for front or rear seat (I bought too much of this stuff).

Everything is best offer + shipping. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts