Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
;D ;D ;D ;D

Luckily not. I bought the bike, slightly modified by the road. Fixed it up as a standard SVs, then did'nt like the look of it, so am changing it to suit my weird tastes.

·
Registered
238 Posts
yes sir, you certainly have weird tastes. The first time I looked at the blueish paint I thought WTF but upon second look, I say props for individuality.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww Guys, it took ages to choose the colours.

I chose the blue and green cos i think they go nice together. Just you wait till its all painted, then tellv me you don't like it ;D.

I just had to be different, i think i'm going to succeed on that one. 8)

All comments, good or bad are appreciated, i know how to take critisism (good job really). As long as its not a complete slating of my ride.

G

·
well done man. you are making ur sv to suit you, it may not be to others peoples taste.

my taste is that i dont like faired curvys or faired bikes in genral but people will disagree because their dont know what they are talking about

·
Registered
270 Posts
your bike is your bike unless somebody with an opinion co-signed...props on the bike that color combo is sort of appealing...I would say more catchy in a cages rear view than yellow... contrasted schemes are always a good thing in the visibility department...keep us posted on your project ...ill need ideas in a month or two...Im actually considering painting my bike flat black as soon as I buy it(05 naked blue...brand new) and some people would call me retarded for that but thats part of the freedom we express as riders...so like I said please keep us posted.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey gc350, is that the Metisse Venom? I kicked around the idea of using the Metisse Predator before settling on my BikeSide B-4. I kinda liked the idea of my bike having eyes. ;D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jordan650, indeed i will keep you posted, and i don't care what anyone else says, matt black is the sweetest of all black paint jobs 8)

WeezerKDI it is the Venom, (from powerbronze over here) only thing wrong with it are the 2 35/35 watt bulbs, they are just not bright enough. Not sure what power i could go up to without melting the plastic lenses and cases.

Dependant on the whether, i'm gonna try to fit the tail peice tommorow :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
I just went out and bought an acerbis diamond headlight/windscreen combo thingy...but the lights are pretty low wattage...so im gonna have to steal magpie tears idea(i think it was mt) and mount some projectors on the forks...damn...i dont even have a bike right now but i already have mods for it :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts