Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Your father in law ran a little wide in a couple of those corners.

How'd you like coming down? That's a bit trickier.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good

your bike sounds MEAN what exhaust setup are you running?
My bike is actually up for SVOTM if you'd like check it out! If you like it vote for me! :)
Long story, it was cut down to about 2 in past the no2 sensor in hopes of fitting a race system. But due to the sweet sound I kept it cut! But your right, it sounds amazing. Better in person!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your father in law ran a little wide in a couple of those corners.

How'd you like coming down? That's a bit trickier.
Haha what can you expect when riding a GS like a sport bike?
But your right, there where numerous turns where I could passed on the inside, But I was the one with the camera :) haha.

Also I have been riding this mountain for about a year now, and coming down the west grade is tricky, but nothing good braking cant handle!

Now on the other hand the east grade... That road is BEAUTIFUL but oh man it is rough. haha.

·
Registered
440 Posts
My bike is actually up for SVOTM if you'd like check it out! If you like it vote for me! :)
Long story, it was cut down to about 2 in past the no2 sensor in hopes of fitting a race system. But due to the sweet sound I kept it cut! But your right, it sounds amazing. Better in person!
i looked through your threads, im guessing no muffler hidden in there anywhere?

just cut off?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
The SV header has something in there stock. If you just cut it, it's by no means quiet but it also isn't as loud as I'd expect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.