Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 02 about 3 months ago, and loved it, but wasnt too fond of the color.

It wasnt too bad, but i had some connections for paint, so i set out toi get it black with pearl clear coat.

WOW! notice in the direct sun the flake, but in the shadows its jet black.

Then I saw an add on CL about some SV parts for sale for $100. so i hopped on it, turns out is was all the plastics for a full faired SV and some other parts, all for $100. !!
So put the loweres on, i was never a fan of the void behind the front tire.

the parts i bought came with a rear seat cowl and rear hugger along with rear turn sigs, on they went.

some people may not like the loweres on the N, but i think it loos good, and unique.

What do you guys think ?

oh, and this one is just to say thanx for lookin, yeah my wife likes the change .

·
Registered
411 Posts
It looks half done and unfinished. It looks like the work was done by someone who didn't know what they wanted.

That's my opinion.
Wow, you have been in a foul mood lately. Put me in the "doesn't give a flying fark if you ever come back" category. *fingers crossed your SV never runs again*

And adding a quick "That's my opinion" at the end doesn't mean you got away with acting like a jerk. Welcome to my ignore list. You're the first to have made it there, so at least you excel in something other than treating other people badly, right?

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Wow, you have been in a foul mood lately. Put me in the "doesn't give a **** if you ever come back" category. *fingers crossed your SV never runs again*

And adding a quick "That's my opinion" at the end doesn't mean you got away with acting like a *****.
What do you guys think ?
Here. I'll make it bigger and maybe you can read it this time.

He asked what I thought. So I said something. I refrained (just as I am now), from being hurtfull, using profanity, and from not even commenting on the last pic.

Care to revise your statement? Or shall we continue this discussion in the parking lot? :angry1:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks good, i think the lowers on naked looks unique, good job :)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Really nice change....I think if it was all gray would look awesome...(but that's just me)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like it as well, very unique, i'll add to the "have you thought of painting the other plastics". I am surprised how well it flows considering that is only the lower half of the full fairings, i know (SVROCKET?) did something similair at one point with a 2nd gen. Nice catch on the parts, looks like you got a smokin deal.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i almost dig the lower fairing but i think it needs to be cut or modified or something its a little off, maybe a different headlight or something i feel like its close but it need something else to make it killer

however i do like the idea of just the lowers

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Wow, you have been in a foul mood lately. Put me in the "doesn't give a flying fark if you ever come back" category. *fingers crossed your SV never runs again*

And adding a quick "That's my opinion" at the end doesn't mean you got away with acting like a jerk. Welcome to my ignore list. You're the first to have made it there, so at least you excel in something other than treating other people badly, right?
That's a d*ck thing to say.

Way to prove how much better and less jerkier you are. Oh wait...

That's my opinion ;D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I like your work, but i think you should paint the lower to match & somehow blend the lower a lil better where it meets the frame.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
in person, it all blends right in, but in pics it seems something is missing, kinda wierd, tho, im not done yet.

these are my awesome MS paint skills here to show some ideas.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts