Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Maybe a deep, candy color on the frame and I might think differently, but the day-glo color, or any bright color doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I dont like it on the SV only because I've seen it so many times on Ducati's and I consider that paint scheme "theirs" (if that makes sense...)

It's like putting a Saleen body-kit on a base model pony... it just doesn't belong and comes off as poser-ish, IMO.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
It's cool but the only item that bothers me is that the frame is such a big item. The Duc has smaller diameter and less tubing. At the end of the day it is your bike and what puts a smile on your face when you walk up to it is what counts. Have fun and post up pics when you are done.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
im so good at photoshop, i changed the angle for a better view, and even put a awesome headlight on it for you

That is like WOW! Black swingarm would look so much better IMO. Somebody spend some $$ on that, CBR1000rr tail and swingarm?, GSXR forks,

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats looks great After seeing that, I don't think the white will look good. Gonna have to change something, way to bright. Maybe black body work.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts