Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my niece, Isabelle. I don't get to see her very often because she lives a few hours away, so I had no choice but to invade her personal space with the camera.

And with her Grandmother (my mom).

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Well she's a happy camper for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Great pics!

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. She was actually a little upset with me for taking so many pictures, so good 'ole Uncle Joe carried her around for about an hour. She seemed to smile a bit more after that.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
:eek:

why does she make that face in every pic? are you that weird looking?

:hiding2:

j/k, cute kid, nice pics

·
Registered
522 Posts
The one with her g-ma is my my fave, good-looking kid. I always feel bad the dad's of daughters....god what's it going to be like when she starts dating?...time to start looking at shotguns.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
god what's it going to be like when she starts dating?...time to start looking at shotguns.
Although my brother is the second girliest man I know, my niece is pretty well safeguarded. She's got 3 uncles. 1 is a 10 year Marine vet, the other is a Captain in the USAF (me) and the youngest is a Navy DC. Then, she's got a further extended family that, above all, is Irish. That means that she's related to some crazy mo-fos that are Snipers, Intel Officers, Green Berets, Rangers and USAF Pararescue. Any person she dates won't be able to take a p!ss without us knowing ;D

·
Registered
522 Posts
LOL that's awesome....now I'm beginning to feel bad for her future suitors! lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
She scares me.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Aw, she's so cute. I love babies, they're like brand new people! ;D

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Babies, dude. Babies.
Ah.

you and that new lens.... great pics once again.
This lens is quickly becoming my favorite toy ;). I'm going to see what I can do with it at the botanical gardens this weekend.

Absolutely Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Aw, she's so cute. I love babies, they're like brand new people! ;D
Thanks guys. Babies even have that new-person-smell. ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts