Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just want to share my experience w/ NewEnough.com.

I bought a Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag from them 11 months ago. Parts of the little plastic piece that lines the hole that holds the hydration system tube in place started to come off. I figured since it hasn't quite been a year, maybe the manufacturer has a 1yr warranty against defects. It couldn't hurt to try. So I contacted Rapid Transit and told them about my problem. They told me that they did have a 1 yr warranty, and to contact the place I bought it from to get a new bag (at this point I was a little skeptical). So I contacted Newenough.com and shipped my old back to them, and they sent me a new bag. It came 2 days after they recieved my old bag and verified my shipping address.

I was pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
<----- Not surprised.

Their customer service is incredible. They really do set the standard, I think. I've spent a lot of dough on gear with them, and each time has been a completely satisfying transaction. They are awesome on the phone, by email, by web order... I could go on. ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
<----- Not surprised.

Their customer service is incredible. They really do set the standard, I think. I've spent a lot of dough on gear with them, and each time has been a completely satisfying transaction. They are awesome on the phone, by email, by web order... I could go on. ;)
x2

glad to hear they are still doing top notch!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Paul and Nate run a great business over there I have never had any problem with New Enough and their customer service is Top Notch

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Another believer here. They have very competitive prices and great specials. That doesn't even compare to how great the customer service is. I usually base my experiences with a company on how things are handled when things go wrong and not when things go right. I do a lot of shopping with new enough and I've only ever had two minor issues. Both times they went above and beyond to make it right.

Don't forget about that dollar you can kick to the board when you order too ;D

·
Registered
207 Posts
If I can't find something I want locally (and I usually can't), NewEnough is always the first online retailer I go to, and as long as they have what I'm looking for, they'll have my business.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I love these guys

·
Registered
137 Posts
newenough.com FTW!

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Why is NE getting accolades for a warranty that RapidTransit is honoring? When NE ships you a replacement, they get that replacement replaced by RapidTransit. Maybe even refunded the shipping cost to you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Because many vendors don't want to deal with warranty replacement, and will usually refer you directly to the manufacturer. Sometimes the manufacturer refers you back to the retailer (as in this case) and you're stuck in the middle of the runaround. It just shows that NE has thier act together enough to know what thier own arrangments are with the manufacturers and provide the service without any hassle.

·
Registered
378 Posts
yeah, new enough is the bomb. Plus, when you return something to them they give you the option of 110% store credit instead of just giving you your money back.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
It's pretty sad when an online retailer is praised for doing their job. Speaks for the industry. And I can't avoid thinking of that Chris Rock skit where he comments on people that exclaim "I take care of _my_ kids!". You're supposed to! :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
+ 1 for the newenought. I bought most of my gear through them on various sales that they offer. I am really not that concerned about the colors or style, so I always find a good deal. The only thing that I have not bought from them is a suit. I bought that locally because I need a good fit.

·
Registered
376 Posts
a lot of places truly could care less about customer service, so yeah you should thank them for doing their job. it is obvious from my experience that they actually give a crap about their business. i like that.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A lot of people are quick to post when things go wrong. Why not post when things work out too. As they say, bad news travels faster than good news.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's pretty sad when an online retailer is praised for doing their job. Speaks for the industry. And I can't avoid thinking of that Chris Rock skit where he comments on people that exclaim "I take care of _my_ kids!". You're supposed to! :p

Newenough not only does their job, they also go above and beyond. When I initially tried buying my JR Speedmaster 5.0 Jacket which showed only one left in their inventory, I had to make a deposit on my account before purchasing. I assured the representative (I forget her name) that I would purchase the jacket and call her within a couple of hours to place the order. When I finally got home and checked online, it showed that my jacket was out of stock. When I called to ask what happened, she explained how she reserved my jacket for me and as a result had to show out of stock so no one else would buy it. I was so thankful and grateful. I doubt thats just doing her job. And even if so, although I disagree, then many other companies arent doing theirs because I havent had that happen to me with other vendors. Id also like to add that she also prepared my order to be shipped that same day for next day delivery and it was received next day as promised. Their prices like many of you probably already know, are extremely competitive. Providing that they have my specific item in their inventory, I buy from them 100% of the time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts