1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
looks darn good. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yup, That's looking good my friend. What's really cool is the chin spoiler can remain on the bike. When changing the oil filter during the oil service for the do it yourself types. 8)
Cheers!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering about if I would have to take it off for oil changes. I wasn't sure if I could get to the filter, but I was going to try! Thanks for the info! After have a number of Honda CBRs I LOVE the naked bike! SOOOOOO much easier to work on without having to take all that damn plastic off!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Reminds me of the old VF500/750F Interceptors but slightly better looking.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like the chin spoilers. Admittedly though, I was really hoping to open this thread and see a wing on the back of somebody's bike :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
I was wondering about if I would have to take it off for oil changes.  I wasn't sure if I could get to the filter, but I was going to try!  Thanks for the info!  After have a number of Honda CBRs I LOVE the naked bike!  SOOOOOO much easier to work on without having to take all that damn plastic off!
Bingo! That's why I prefer the naked bikes too. ;) Also compared to my cruiser bike. Hardly any chrome to polish after cleaning. ;D
Cheers!

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
cyclerider105 said:
Just added the chin spoiler to my 05 SVs.  I think it looks good!
And you'd be right :) All faired SVs should have lowers or a chin spoiler- I prefer the chin spoiler look myself. To me, it kind of looks like a bit's fallen off without one.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Northwind said:
And you'd be right :) All faired SVs should have lowers or a chin spoiler- I prefer the chin spoiler look myself. To me, it kind of looks like a bit's fallen off without one.
+1

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
yeah I've got to get me one of them things for my bike too. It just need some added color down there for balance with the gas tank.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess the chin spoiler is not included on the SV650s to save $. It comes stock on the SV1000! Oh well! The older I get the more I realize that the older I get the more $ it takes to look good!! ???

·
Registered
687 Posts
looks good , good to see some more yellow around here is that the OEm chin spoiler?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Red Raevyn said:
I like the chin spoilers.  Admittedly though, I was really hoping to open this thread and see a wing on the back of somebody's bike :D
+2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts