Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to post, got my scorpion high mount on and it's great!! VERY easy install as I'm sure many of you know, fits great with practically no modification other than cutting the stocker off. Sounds great and I do notice a little more perkiness on acceleration. thanks to wiseguy for hookin me up!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Not nearly a HD or Metric with some pipes but wind that biotch up to about 9k in 2nd for a bit and lay off the gas till she engine brakes down to 2k and everyone in the surrounding 200 yards will be looking at you. Do that down a city street or near some high buildings and that sound is even louder!!!!! I love engine braking like whoa!!!

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Nexus242 said:
Not nearly a HD or Metric with some pipes but wind that biotch up to about 9k in 2nd for a bit and lay off the gas till she engine brakes down to 2k and everyone in the surrounding 200 yards will be looking at you. Do that down a city street or near some high buildings and that sound is even louder!!!!! I love engine braking like whoa!!!
Gotta try it in a tunnel sometime Nex. The echos make the engine braking oh so sweet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts