Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't resist the call anymore...so, after selling my SV to DonnieJ I bought myself a 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja in Pearl Magma Red.

I can't tell you guys how excited I am...this has been a dream bike of mine, and now it's chilling about 10 feet away from me!

So far in 14 miles...

-I have popped 0 wheelies! :lol:
-Gotten waved at(but not flashed) by 2 chicks
-Politely laid it down on its side..."Gee..uhhh...that kickstand's a little different, eh!"....1 time. No real damage...phew!
-I have laughed out loud in my helmet in a silly voice 3 times.
-I have tucked down like Joe Racer 5 times.

....and....lastly....
-I have taken 1 set of provacative, sexy photos of me on my bike....for my fiance'. :wink:

Here she is...:

For those who care....don't worry, I'm stickin' around on SVrider...i-4 chat boards SUCK! :D

For those who don't...my bike's faster than yours...this means my penis is bigger as well. :lol:

·
Registered
551 Posts
ben...nice bike, my dream bike as well, but anyone who brags about their penis being big, is only telling every1 else thats its really small! haha congrats dude!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spuds said:
ben...nice bike, my dream bike as well, but anyone who brags about their penis being big, is only telling every1 else thats its really small! haha congrats dude!
Yea, I know...I was just making a joke of it. Seems there's always some guy throwin' around how fast his bike is like it validates his manliness or something. :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
it's beautiful ben. did you ask permission from the fiance to buy it? :p

is she going to reciprocate and take a set of provocative photos on your bike as well?

oh, nice "license plate"

·
Registered
551 Posts
yeah.. all this whohaa bout how fast some1s bike goes is all that...whohaa! it all comes down to the fact that most of us here on this board can beat you on a good set of twisties!
p.s. just wondering how much your ins. is for that beaut?

·
Registered
233 Posts
That WILL be my new bike. I will keep the SV as a street bike though. Congratulations!!!

S

·
0 Posts
beatuful bike man. congrats.
I have been staring at this bike for 3 weeks now at the local dealership.
in exatly this color.
damn, I envy you.
keep us posted how is to ride that pearl beaty!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
i loved my '03 zx-6rr (kawasaki racing green of course) ...that orange is hot though

·
Registered
109 Posts
WOW, Never saw that comming :p :lol:

Nice bike :!: I dig the color
enjoy & be safe :)

Faster then my bike, umm, no it ain't :lol:
As for the other? Probably. I've owned two busa's, so ya know I'm Irish :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I'm going to kill you and take it. :x

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
dont wad it up or I'll kick you in the nuts :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
You dropped that bike already? :shock:

Congrats man. She is a beauty. 8)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Nice!

That blue Genie boom lift in the first pic is nice too. (I work on those for a living......well......those and lots of other stuff too.) :p

1 - 20 of 55 Posts