Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This exhaust sounds AWESOME and looks great! High marks for quality and service from M4. I love it when I pull up to a light and people are wondering were the Harley is!!! The V-Twin rumble from this exhaust is way cool. Improved performance as well.

·
Registered
68 Posts

I got the race version pipe and like it a lot as well. Installed in 15 minutes, fit well, welds are very pretty, and looks great overall. My butt dyono isn't very well tuned because it's a new bike to me and I had little interest in riding the SUV with the stock blender exhaust sounds. Nevertheless, no SV sounds anything like a Harley, though. More like a Ducati 750SS. My wife even knows the difference and she doesn't even like motorcycles :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well OK, it doesn't lope like the Harley, but to me the V-Twin is very distinctive and to an untrained ear could be fooled! Maybe???? Anyway it just sounds cool! I've been an I4 guy for years and this is my first V-Twin and I'm in LOVE!!!! Just sold my 2003 CBR600RR. Screamed like a deamon at 15,500 redline, but not near as much fun as my SV!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Here is a new pic with the mid pipe painted black with 1200 degree ceramic paint and my new Greggs flush mount turn signals installed!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
digidelia said:
^ wow that is a clean looking bike. damn...
It's brand new.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
nice... should do your whole exhaust that black though I think

so is just me or is your SV lowered in rear? just wondering if the 05 had a lower seat than 04's and 03's

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Novadesigns said:
Well the 03's are 40mm higher in the rear than the 04-05 so that's probably what you're seeing.
hmm... gues so... didn't realize this I guess... must be different subframes

·
Registered
653 Posts
syntheticton said:
nice... should do your whole exhaust that black though I think
Thumbs up. all black would look clean. Might ward off the stock discoloration, if the paint can take the heat....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts