Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
So you'll be in the company of a hot b!tch for the weekend?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
is it just me or does the dog look stoned....Mike, what did you do???

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, the flash was used with the camera... so that's part of the reason. The other part, is that she'd just been sleeping downstairs, and came upstairs to bug me.

Also, she got into a 5lb bag of weed.

She's a beagle. "Benchleg" beagle... my friend Nikki back in NY was the same breed. They're a smaller beagle, and have an almost bulldog stance to them.

If you're looking for a loving, loyal, highly-intelligent dog, I'd suggest a beagle. ;D But my opinion is biassed.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
It's official, Mike's going to the dogs! ;D

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Leica is back at the apartment. I would have brought him over, but with the litter box, and trying to keep him out of stuff, it would be just too much of a pain in the ass.

Leica will actually beat the dog up. He sneaks up behind her, and will bat at her ass with his paws, then run to try and get the dog to chase him. She never does though... her tail just goes between her legs and she cowers in the corner.

My dog back home used to start drooling at the site of a cat. ;D

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Biggles! Although, I got to take issue with the intelligent remark. I have two beagles, one is retarded (even her bark sounds like "duh") and the other is a nervous breakdown waiting to happen. But they are very loving. Good family pets.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Sounds like party time and ya know the hound-dog aint gonna squeal on ya ;D

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Nice looking dog!

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Sometimes stubborness is mistaken for intelligence... at least with the 2 I know. :p In other words, they only do something if they want to do it, not just because you ask them to. ;D

But, as with any pure breed, there is always the chance that you'll get a "special needs" dog.
Yeah, there's a good bit of stubbornness there, but she's as dumb as a post. As TBone said, she's a "willful beagle"
Actually, I think she was abused before I got her. She's a shelter dog that was obviously returned to the shelter repeatedly before we got her.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Shelter animals usually make the best pets. My cat Simba i believe is thankful to be rescued. I usually call him tag-along as he constantly follows me around the house and has to be where ever I am.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
All my furry kids except the guinea pig are shelter rescues. Can't see buying a dog from a breeder when there are millions of perfectly good ones that will die if they don't get a family. And it's rather surprising how many ones with stellar bloodlines and papers are in shelters. Stupid people buy them as a status thing instead of as a member of the family, not knowing what a responsibility a pet is.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts