Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can now proudly say i own a SV, this my first V-twin even though it sounds corked up i love it.  Although i was sad to see the VFR go i love the SV! Looking forward to hangin out here.

·
Registered
551 Posts
P-Low said:
nice bike, that all silver is sweet.

need some sliders tho, try motosliders.com
nuff said....cant over stress the sliders...saved my bike.
nice bike! ;D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice bike
Silver is truly the nicest looking color isn't it? ;)
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
233 Posts
very nice looking bike.
+1 on the frame sliders

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
OUavi8tor said:
I embaressed to say, especialy after the TCU game, but it is OU as in Oklahoma.
Welcome and nice ride.

Being a TCU alum I did cherish that win but we just lost to SMU Sat. I don't know if that make you feel better or worse, but your OU whipping of Tulsa this weekend should have healed any wounds.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
silver in the hizzzouse!!!

nice bike. look into the sliders, though motosliders force to you cut the lowers a bit. well worth it compared to oem sliders though

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice bike, and you aren't too far from Hallett raceway, one of my favorite tracks, even if the pavement is kind of shitty.

·
Registered
47 Posts
OUavi8tor said:
I embaressed to say, especialy after the TCU game, but it is OU as in Oklahoma.
That's OK, they will still beat Texas :mad: :mad: :mad: (I'm from Texas)

I'm in OKC (Yukon) also.  Very nice Bike.  The bad thing about OKC is all the roads are straight as an arrow.  Even out in the stix!  It's so bad, my "chicken strips" have chicken strips.   ;)

(BTW...Welcome back Stranger)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Luckily enough im in Tulsa and we have riverside drive, its not extremley curvy but it beats the hell out of going straight. I must give props to Jacob for the TCU game, but winning against tulsa didn't do a whole lot for me, after all it is TU, we should of hung 50 on them, SVBuddha, i think the time for texas has finally arrived, all those years of ass whoopins is gonna come back on OU with a vegence, payback is hell! But being that i just graduated, i will always root for them because i bleed crimson and cream. Hell if all OU does is beat texas and OSU that will work for me. And thanks for all the comments you guys got a really good community going here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
whuzzup!! Another OU grad on the board...imagine that.

I live and work down in southern oklahoma, just north of Ardmore.

I'm up kinda in the arbuckles, so there are a few twisty roads through the hills to run on, but nothing really worth talking about...at least I get to go around a corner a couple of times a day!

That's a slick lookin ride you've got there...a trip over into the Oauchitas and possibly the Ozarks is definitely in order, bro.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts