Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i posted a thread in the intro thing a while back and now just getting around to posting up some pics, so here they are, my new 08 sv650. i cant wait till spring, this cold weather sucks. its 14 and snowing right now.
sorry the pics are kinda big
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice... I have the blue model. You'll love it especially since 08 is the last year they'll be made ( The Naked version Anyway) We're a dying breed, But not going away.... RIDE ON;D

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Nice, that '08 gray looks really sharp! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Let the modding begin!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Very nice! I remember when mine looked that clean :).

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
'08 Gray! My favorite. :D

Wanna see a pic of that bike with some mods? ;)

The week I brought it home last April:

5,000 miles later taken just a couple weeks ago:

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Great purchase, sucks to be in Minn now (or ever) but it will give you plenty of time to acquire some sliders before you take your first spin.

==> http://www.motosliders.com/index.html

And start to plan out your following mods and parts you'll want to get.

:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, minnesota sure doesnt have the best riding weather right now. hopefully in another month it will be nice enough to ride. could have maybe got out yesterday, 40 degrees out yesterday but there still is alot of sand on the roads. thanks for all the complements. i cant wait.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Yeah well it's already happened and will happen again but don't get over excited and lay your bike down into a corner due to the salt and sand still covering the roads till some solid rain can wash it away.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Nice bike. Looks familiar (because I also have an 08 GRAY). Good color. Just wondering, was it easy to still get an 08 naked?

tk

·
Registered
802 Posts
Get frame sliders, chop the can, get rid of the rear fender, throw away the snorkel, start looking for suspension options, figure out where to put an additional power source. That should keep you busy until you get a power commander and other goodies that will cost you your retirement fund:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another who thinks the gray looks awesome. You picked a great time to buy a bike. I bet they were anxious to get it off their hands.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congratulations, looks good!!!! I too got an 08 but in blue (gray wasn't available). Have fun!!! be safe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a guy i worked with told me that a dealer had it. it was a trade in, 455 miles on it. so almost brand new. the salesman guy dropped the price 500 when i said i was interested it in. but out the door was less then 6000.00 so i cant complain. i was worried that i wouldnt be able to find any then this one fell in my lap and couldnt refuse.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts