Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

41 - 60 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Noooo because technically it isn't an SV or something else? I'm just curious. Your answer was a little brief. :dontknow:

It would probably win BSVE

Best SV Ever.
I could go with that. :rock:
its got my vote for best sv of all time in its current condition. that frame is pure sexy!
no to all of the above...
it's looking good, but there is a long way to go before you can say any of that

·
Registered
756 Posts
that looks great. Shame you had to ditch the swingarm concept. The stock swingarm is a bit of an eyesore after all that work on the frame and bodywork.

keep it up...can't wait to see the progress on this one. it's like an mv augusta, ducati and suzuki had some kind of love child.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
that looks great. Shame you had to ditch the swingarm concept. The stock swingarm is a bit of an eyesore after all that work on the frame and bodywork.
+1 stock swingarm and don't forget the forks need to go. the only thing "SV" should be the motor at this point

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Wow, nice.

Are you gonna be putting a different front end on it? Is the rear geometry stock SV?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I want one! I hope you post up lots of tutorials on how to make your own frame/bodywork like that so the rest of us can build one too!

·
Registered
118 Posts
All I can say is...WOW.

There's no part of it that tells me it's an SV...

Props!

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Wow - totally amazing final product.
The only thing that looks (horribly) out of place are the stock rearsets. Ditch those and I won't have anything bad to say about it :)
+1. Get some black anodized pegs at the least to match the wheels and swingarm. Make the entire rearset, shifter, and brake lever black too while you're at it ;)

41 - 60 of 165 Posts