Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A classic HD flat track color scheme. My camera has trouble with the orange for some reason (either washes it out, or makes it too dark), but it looks better in person...
I also converted a FZ6 to a naked bike and painted it in the old RD400 Daytona Special colors- pearl white and red. This bike looks awesome, too. I think I will do a SV in the white/red scheme since it looks so good.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
awesome....I saw the first pic and was ehhh, nothing special. then the 2nd one....looks bad ass....i like how the cowl is painted.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Man, those are stunning. The HD colors work really well on the SV.

I'll keep an eye out for ya...where about town are you located?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The orange radiator guards have to go....

Otherwise, very nice!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man, those are stunning. The HD colors work really well on the SV.

I'll keep an eye out for ya...where about town are you located?
Yeah, the black/orange on the black frame/wheels looks really good.

I'm in Douglasville... but that bike is for sale so it probably won't be around here for long. I usually ride whatever I have finished at the time until it gets sold so I'm always on something different. You are welcome to stop by if you are in the area. Just PM me for directions.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The orange radiator guards have to go....

Otherwise, very nice!
They look better in person. Photographing bikes is difficult since you can't capture all of the detail in one shot/angle. But they do tend to be a personal preference thing- especially with a color like orange. The guy who looked at the bike yesterday loved them, but they would also look good in flat black.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Great job on both! I love the orange and black paint scheme mmhmmm

·
Registered
919 Posts
Love them both. I like the red and white paint better but I like the consistant width of the orange stipe better.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts