·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
All except the 2nd & 3rd are keepers

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gotta choose just two though. :mad: I'm in a mentality now where every bit of money that I spend on something that isn't absolutely necessary is money out of my racebike fund. It makes spending money really painful. :-\

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
awesome pictures!! so wait, u just ride this thing and somebody takes pictures of u, scans them and u can buy them? how exactly does this killboy thing work..

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
novakane said:
awesome pictures!! so wait, u just ride this thing and somebody takes pictures of u, scans them and u can buy them? how exactly does this killboy thing work..
Check out www.killboy.com, it should be pretty self explainatory. Awesome stuff.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
are you using your helmet bag as a backpack? :-\

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wonderjosh said:
are you using your helmet bag as a backpack? :-\
Not exactly, but the pack is pretty similar. I just use it when I need to carry around light stuff - that day I was just carrying powerbars and water for the ride up there and back. It's pretty convienient cause it folds up and fits in my jacket pocket when I don't need it.
Something like this:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like 4 and 6.

But I'd save the 10 bucks towards riding boots and pants. ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jesse H said:
But I'd save the 10 bucks towards riding boots and pants. ;)
Haha, amen to that - those knee pads were drawing alot of funny looks at the lodge. Boots, pants and track school are obviously higher priority than the racebike, but racebike is just way more fun to say.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
4 and 6 it is. Thanks yall.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts