Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just got my first SV & it has lived up to all the hype I have heard about them.  Have been riding about 5 yrs; mostly cruisers.  i can't believe i was missing out on all this fun.   I haven't enjoyed riding this much since my dirt-bike days.

anyway, here's a pic of my 03.  It is all stock except for frame sliders, 2000 miles.   phase one will be license plate bracket for sure.  yuck. 

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Loverly. Mine is exactly like that except Copper (capital "copper" :) ): frame slides and stock rear fender. It's ugly as sin but it serves its purpose. My favorite thing about it has been going to the track and letting the other riders know I'm a newb.... as I passed them ;D

I love the cobra(?) in the background.

Oh, and everyone loves to say stuff like "keep the shiny side up," "ride well and be happy," "blue is better," "I like peanut butter," "shoulda gone 1st gen." I think I covered them.

Do a couple mods here and there and you'll think it's a different bike each time: fork oil, brake lines, exhaust, entire suspension changes. DO IT... DO IT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts