Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,greetings from England, back in February I bought a Gen 2 SV650s.I've been riding bikes since the late 70's & the last Suzuki I owned was a 250 X7,I bought the SV as a 'hack bike' for winter as I also run a very clean 675R Street Triple which was starting to get covered in grime from the winter roads around here.My intention with the SV650 was to ride it for a few months then change it for another bike on my 'Good used bikes to ride before I'm to old' list.However,as with most bikes I've owned I've decided the Suzuki's a keeper & I should introduce myself to the forum.Since I bought the bike I've fitted a Fender extender to the front & when I decided that I was keeping the bike I fitted a YSS rear shock,I've just changed the fork oil,but still on the original springs.For touring I fitted a Renntec rear rack & a SW Moteck tank ring for the tank bag.
The other week I rode the SV to the Isle of Man for the Classic TT & this weekend I'm going to mid Wales on it, camping with my mates,the SV's a keeper (y)
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Fuel tank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts