Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I love those bikes. The only Guzzi I'd rather have would be a Daytona. Sounds like a fairly easy repair job too. If he decides he bit off a bit more than he can chew, get in touch with me. I've got room in the garage for another bike or two. (the g/f might kill me though)

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do too.the daytonas are sweet too.he wanted the sport tourer though,so he picked up this.this is actually a small project compared to what he's done in the past.he picked up a '79 guzzi a little over a year ago from a junk yard,now the thing looks like new.i'll try and dig up some pics to post.he'll be smokin me and the SV now :mad:

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
he'll be smokin me and the SV now
I don't know about that. It's still a big bike with a lot of flywheel effect, crankshaft inertia, and a relatively high CG. Still cool as shit though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Some of the newer ones you don't have to take the oil pan off anymore. That should be a really fun bike with the ohlins.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Some of the newer ones you don't have to take the oil pan off anymore. That should be a really fun bike with the ohlins.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
neat bike .....ebay forever

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Damn, SMOKIN deal. Guzzi's are very different. Not even like a beemer. I like em a lot. You just don't see many of them around. Tell your dad I'm jealous. Nice buy !!! 8)

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I live in Ohio. I'd be more than happy to keep it indefinitely. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.