1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice looking machine! Gorgeous background scenery too ;D

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
That must be a weird angle because that looks like a different kind of bike to me: not one I like. Try a front power shot or something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ShaggyZ said:
That must be a weird angle because that looks like a different kind of bike to me: not one I like. Try a front power shot or something.
I was trying to sneak in a view of the rear shock. Feel the antistocknicity.
Power shot? You lost me.  Look in the picture gallery - there's a few more - maybe one you'll like. Try this one.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like the M4, curious as to where you got it and how much? Like the bike too by the way!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks nice. Silver is one of my favorite colors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Osiris said:
Looks nice. Silver is one of my favorite colors.
I liked it better than the other choices. But if I got to choose, matte black is soooo sweet.

Will someone come over rub brake fluid on all my bodywork so my wife will let me get it painted?

·
Registered
551 Posts
nice bike....clean( ha ha cause you washed it)

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
toddpnewton said:
I liked it better than the other choices. But if I got to choose, matte black is soooo sweet.

Will someone come over rub brake fluid on all my bodywork so my wife will let me get it painted?
Rattle can my friend. I've done it succesfully up to this point, however I haven't gone as far as painting a whole bike...but it can be done, fo cheap yo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you rattle canned over that paint, I'd have to come take ur bike!
That'd be sacrilege...

Great looking bike by the way. Not too fond of the front windshield, I love the look of an 03+ Naked 650 with that rear seat cowl, and a fender eliminator. Awesome....

Michael

·
Registered
17 Posts
is that at a carwash?

oh and that shock is sweeet ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
abass84 said:
I like the M4, curious as to where you got it and how much? Like the bike too by the way!
I got it from starcycle.com quite some time ago. Full system, steel w/ aluminum can. IIRC it was under 550$  - with ship it was well under 600$.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EVOSTEVO said:
is that at a carwash?

oh and that shock is sweeet ;D
No - that's at my house. I have the garage from hell. It's way bigger than any apartment I've ever lived in, and a couple houses. Two roll up steel doors, cinder block with concrete roof. There's an Ibeam across the width of the ceiling (need a trolley!). You can park 4 cars in there and still have room to roller skate. Peep my gallery and you'll see what I mean - every picture is in the garage.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wanted a silver SV1000, got spoiled was riding my ex's GSXR 1000 but got a hell of a deal on the copper 03, one I couldn't turn down. The bike is still worth more now then what I paid for after 1 yr of ownership.

Matte Black would be Sweeeeet!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts