Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ontario Riders
It turns out I have to lose the SV and move to the middle of nowhere. I stopped trying to sell because there was a possibility that when I graduate University this spring I would have stayed in Guelph but no luck. Just wondering if you think $5500 is reasonable for my bike with a safety as starting asking price? Heres a link to my previous thread. Or if you know anyone shopping let me know. Im planning to list it on KIJIJI and maybe in trader but want to know what you think. Its gotta be gone within a month which sucks so it will be a quick sale. thanks guys
Gumbellion
http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=84799

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Well, since you can get one at a dealer brand new for about 1200 more, maybe consider lowering your price if you want to sell it fast.

just a thought.

good luck with the sale....where you moving to that you can't use the bike?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I would say that $4500 would be a good starting point.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im heading to Sioux Lookout Ontario. Theres only really one half descent paved road and thats the highway that heads to the trans canada which is to the south. Other than that its all just oiled secondary roads. Im thinking a dual sport will serve my needs a lot better so i can still ride on the roads but also hit up some gravel bush roads for fun.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sweet lookin' bike. If I had to say I'd go with Zuki's $4500. But then again, I'm cheap.

If you keep it and are ever ridin' through Sault Ste Marie, drop me a message and do Coffee.

Ride on.

Troy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts