Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks good man!

do tell more.. i want that pipe also how much was it?
and the undertail?
is it faster? doese that licence plate holder come with the undretail?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok sorry i havent been able to post my response i have been busy like crazy!! Had to go enjoy the Foo Fighters/Weezer concert!!! Price for the exhaust was 273 and the price of the undertail was 145 and yes it came with everything for the plate!! Oh and there is nothing sexier than a twin breathing correctly :p

·
Registered
745 Posts
dom said:
Ok sorry i havent been able to post my response i have been busy like crazy!! Had to go enjoy the Foo Fighters/Weezer concert!!!
I now hate you! I wanted so bad to go to that show. We had a trip planned and couldn't come up with the extra money to get tickets. :'(

I've seen Foo Fighters six times. I actually remember when Pat Smear was in the band. ;D

...and I think we all know who the Weezer fan is here. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice pipe and undertail. Now you just have to loose the bulky stock front signals. IMO invest in some frame sliders first. Will save you hundreds incase you get off. Best $60.00 I ever spent.

O

·
0 Posts
Take it from someone who has laid one down. Run, dont walk and buy the sliders!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
sweeeeet mother of god!!!!! ;D blue is such a great colour ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, it's true folks!

Blue, the color of the ocean, proven to soothe cops*! Does not attract bee swarms like yellow! Order yours today... ;D

*Disclaimer: Actual ticket prevention does not occur in all states and will vary with rider's attitude.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts