Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it not too long ago. 6K miles, looks great. I made my own FE kit for it yesterday, looks better then that fender. Other then that mainly stock. Next mod will be a scorpion street extreme muffler. Then im working on suspension after that, some better tires too!

See for yourself!

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Beautiful. Might I suggest some motosliders for it before you buy anything else?

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
SWEEET. I gotta say I do like a copper SV.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
woot, the fastest color. Keep it minty, they're getting pretty rare these days. (i should know, I've wrecked two.)

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
woot, the fastest color. Keep it minty, they're getting pretty rare these days. (i should know, I've wrecked two.)
Actually, I believe, blue is faster but I love the copper color. Maybe the copper just doesn't handle as well ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the compliments, the rear tire is an oem replacement, it's fairly new. The front, im pretty sure is original. I was happy that it already had motosliders on it, more money for other things. Also, I don't plan on hurting it in any way shape or form. Although I was thinking about a black paintjob.... But I really am liking this color more and more. I will decide during next winter.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in Eagle Point, outside of Medford. I actually live off of Hwy 140.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Again just so you know someone on here may really come to your house and hurt you if you paint it black. And if you do decide to paint it let know I will try to find you some different plastics and trade you. Nice bike!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I paid 3700. It had under 6500 miles and as you can see, it looks bran spankin new. I wanted mostly stock, and I got it. Now I can mod how I want. I think that 3500 would have been a really good deal, but dont think I got jacked around on the price. Im happy. Just got done riding it in fact. I dont care what anyone says, for a first time street bike owner, this thing is a fighter jet.

Jeez why do you guys take the copper's so seriously? Is it REALLY that rare?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Copper is the most beautiful of all. They only did the 03s in Copper so that's why they're a little more rare. Plus when it's washed and waxed and the sun hits it just right, you can hear angels singing.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, okay. You know I thought I heard the sirens song today.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice, good price for that too!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts