Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do you all think she enjoyed it?

No seriously, I'm not that stupid. We drove home from daycare with the sunroof in the car open and it made her hair look like that. When we got home she wanted to sit on daddy's vroom vroom and so I just had to snap the pic and share it with you all.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
that hair rocks. I think my daughter has that same sippy cup.

off topic what's your light and do you have more pics from the side and such.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The light is from a Honda Sonic 125RS scooter which is sold in Thailand. I have lots of pics but the only other one I have right now is this one.

EDIT: and this one :D

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I can't wait for her to be big enough for a 50 :D

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha Ha thanks again for them. I haven't decided how much I like them. The vibrations are bad sometimes and I can't seem to get them positioned just right but they work and the price was definitely right on them :)

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
She's a cutie man.

Might consider a group buy on those sippy cups for party goers at the SV rally also :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Your daughter is really cute. My wife is about to have our first child, I am excited.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your daughter is really cute. My wife is about to have our first child, I am excited.

You should be man. There is nothing better in the world than being a parent. It's not all cookies and milk by any means but at the end of the day you couldn't ask for anything more.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That's a cute picture, and true about nothing being better than parenthood.

My 2 year old son is very excited when he sees my "boocycle" (blue motorcycle). Vroom Vrooom!

Of course, if I get a litte too happy revving the throttle, he gets scared and cries. Noo dadda, nooo...I guess the Yosh is pretty loud when I rev it up to 6-7k.

I haven't been able to get him to sit on it yet though. He just wants to see if from a safe distance.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
What a cutie! Takes after her mom, huh? :D

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a cute picture, and true about nothing being better than parenthood.

My 2 year old son is very excited when he sees my "boocycle" (blue motorcycle). Vroom Vrooom!

Of course, if I get a litte too happy revving the throttle, he gets scared and cries. Noo dadda, nooo...I guess the Yosh is pretty loud when I rev it up to 6-7k.

I haven't been able to get him to sit on it yet though. He just wants to see if from a safe distance.

Actually my daughter just turned two and that day is the first day that she wanted to sit on it. Every other time she just said no dada :)

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's just "nap time medicine" :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
First of all....I love the pic of your daughter on the bike. If my two year old daughter would be still long enough for a pic, I would do the same thing.
Secondly...I know for a fact, that I have that exact sippy cup! (mine changes color as the liquid temperature changes)
And finally...yes parenthood is wonderful! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
First of all....I love the pic of your daughter on the bike. If my two year old daughter would be still long enough for a pic, I would do the same thing.
Secondly...I know for a fact, that I have that exact sippy cup! (mine changes color as the liquid temperature changes)
And finally...yes parenthood is wonderful! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Yep the magic color changing sippy cup ;D My daughter is a bit of a ham when it comes to pictures, luckily.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Great Pic! I remember when my daughters were that age (Now 8 and 10). Enjoy every minute because time flies when they start school.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts