Post em if you got em.

First time up.

Nevenelestate - there's a bunch of you from the last set. :nana:

If you're on there post em up!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Way to take your hand and foot off the bike. Champ.

Learn how to ride you f*ck. LOL.

Exam studying coming up, probably won't be able to ride with you much until the end of may :(.

·
Chief Greeter
28,551 Posts

4-14-09 Maliboob, one of two women jogging flashed us. The first four guys missed it, glad I was cruising with the back four guys! ;D

·
Registered
61 Posts

here is my route - to and from - the rock store this am.

The Rock Store is the "D" in the map.

the crib to PCH - topanga - old topanga - mully hwy - "bikers breakfast" (ROCK) - mully hwy - leo carrillo beach - pch to Hwy 23 (Deck) - mully hwy - Kanan rd - PCH - the crib. 3hrs and change.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Wow...that looks like a nice route there RAS....

I'd like to do something like that, what shape are those roads?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow...that looks like a nice route there RAS....

I'd like to do something like that, what shape are those roads?
all in all the roads were great. i can only think of a couple of turns on Mully hwy - on the way down to PCH that has some dirt/small rocks in the apex.. nothing that came up quickly. you could always see it before hand.

next week we're doing PCH to 23 up all the way to the 126 then over to Lake Piru and then home. Should be killer.

side note: were you the guy i met up at racinteach's house?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
i can only think of a couple of turns on Mully hwy - on the way down to PCH that has some dirt/small rocks in the apex
From PCH at the Ventura/LA county line up through to where Decker and Mulhooland merge there are almost always some rocks in some of the turns, you just learn which turns to expect it in, its worse going down hill cause there are more inside turns against the hill side

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Yup, I'm the same guy....Did you get install forks springs/emulator by him? or was he doing a different job?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup, I'm the same guy....Did you get install forks springs/emulator by him? or was he doing a different job?
nice.. thought so. if you ever want to join us in the ride, let me know. you could meet us at topanga and roll with us through and then leave around Kanan.

no, didn't do springs yet. he tweaked it for my use... it rides cherry right now.

that day i did all 'maintenance'. k and n, valves, throttle body adjustment and other checks.

1 - 20 of 394 Posts